Outdoor weddings and other events are popular; however, most outdoor venues do not have the proper bathroom facilities to accommodate a large group of people. Renting a luxury mobile bathroom is the great way to thank your guests for coming and make them feel at home.
There are several things you must take into consideration when renting, which are listed below.
- When it comes to the number of outdoor facilities, you will need to rent you will need to discuss the amount of people you are having with the bathroom rental facility.
- You will also need to tell your bathroom rental company how long your event will be lasting. Is it going to be an all-day event or just a few hours? This will allow your bathroom rental company to come and keep the restrooms fresh for guests.
- Most people use the bathroom once every 4 to 5 hours. However, with food and alcoholic beverages being served at an outdoor event the number of bathroom visits increase 40 to 50% per person.
- Consider renting portable bathroom facilities for handicapped persons who will be guests at your event. Handicap guests might be embarrassed and leave early if they can’t use the restroom.
- Consider if your event is going to be casual or formal so the correct rental bathrooms can be ordered.
- Do you need handrails for older people, oversized door frames or ground floor entrances?
- You will also want to consider if your portable restroom company supplies such things as toilet paper, paper towels, hand sanitizer and sinks inside of their portable bathrooms. You don’t want to spread any germs and cause an illness outbreak after your event. Remember, there will be many people using these portable restrooms.
- Consider if you will be having children at your event. Most rental restrooms companies can accommodate low profile sinks for the little ones or for those who are in wheelchairs.
When you are planning your outdoor event you want your guests to feel comfortable and everyone to have an awesome time. Providing your guests with plenty of rental bathroom facilities that are clean, easily accessible and even air conditioned, as seen on Luxury Restroom Rentals, for hot summer days will be a huge plus for your next event.
Some guests truly don’t care as long is a restroom exists, but you will have picky guests who are funny about where they can “go”. By renting a higher quality of restroom, you will encourage these guests to feel more comfortable. If you are throwing an annual event, guests might remember the following years how clean restrooms were. Restrooms impact people’s opinions of events and can either deter or welcome people back the following year.
Just take an hour to plan out your event. Use the advice above to figure out how many restrooms to rent, what kind, and if you need any special ones. Talk to your rental company representative and it should be easy to figure what you will need for a sanitary event.
About the author:
Firms within the U.S. are benefiting from D-man’s marketing efforts. As seen on his G Plus page, he is the office executive in a internet marketing firm. Daniel is from The West Coast where he is furthering his organizational training to more suitably look after his better half plus their 3 young children.